Manage Your Online Store Like a Pro!
Store Manager for OpenCart – an unique cutting-edge solution designed to simplify and automate your routine day-to-day operations with online store, work the way you want, and make new things possible. With this easy-to-use application you get an opportunity to quick and effective management of your categories, products, manufacturers, customers, attributes, orders and even more.
Spent your invaluable time much more productively on developing your turnover! So, don’t waste time, try it out right now!
Discover Store Manager for OpenCart Key Features
- Create, edit, delete
- Automatically upload product images
- Assign multiple categories to product(s) at once
- Easily create, edit, delete, copy&paste categories
- Manage category images, automatically resize and upload
- Easily manage multiple stores switching between different databases right within Store Manager with Quick connection switch option
- Nearly 8 built-in reports covering sales, inventory and customer data
- Easily create, modify, your own reports
- Change prices of multiple products at once
- Modify products quantity, statuses for a great amount of products at once
- Export products into CSV file
- Import products, categories into your OpenCart store from CSV, XLS, XLSX, XML, TXT
- Add, edit, delete customers and their data
- Track customers’ orders
- Filter customers by time period or ordered products
- Save customers as XLS, XML, HTML, TXT file
- Preview orders and orders’ details
- Change order status
- Filter orders by time period
- Save orders as XLS, XML, HTML, TXT file
Store Manager Addons
What is Store Manager addon and how does it work?
Addons were designed to automate and improve typical tasks/operations made by store owners or managers. All addons are working in DEMO mode by default. In order to unlock the functionality you have to purchase appropriate license and to register an extension.
- Monitor Changes at Your OpenCart Store with New Improved Mobile Assistant Tool Thursday, May 23rd, 2013With continued proliferation of mobile devices, many people are utilizing their personal devices for work as well. This, in the first turn, concerns online merchants, IT administrators, sales associates and those who are working at business-critical areas and need the finger to be kept on the pulse …
- eMagicOne Hours of Operation Monday, April 29th, 2013Dear Customers, We would like to inform you that eMagicOne company will be working according to holiday schedule in the period from May,1st to May,12th. Days off are as follows: Wednesday May, 1st – Closed Monday May, 6th – Closed Thursday May, 9th – Closed Friday May, 10th – Limited support These d…
- Best Wishes to All Women! Wednesday, March 6th, 2013Spring has come it is high time to honour beauty and women. On these warm days we would like to tell you: Dear Ladies in e-commerce, you rock! We wish you and your business to flourish! Dear Men, make women happy! Take care of them, at the same time staying strong and successful online merchants! Pl…