Store Manager for OpenCart v.188.8.131.525 – Minor Improvements and Enhancements
eMagicOne is glad to inform OpenCart users that Store Manager for OpenCart new version has rolled out. We are continually striving for software performance optimization and are doing our best to implement features for user convenience.
Quick rundown of changes, implemented in this release, is provided below.
- Display of some Store Manager forms (for monitors with low resolution) has been optimized.
- The procedure of attribute/attribute description adding has been optimized in this version of Store Manager for OpenCart. Now attributes and their description can be added for several languages in one window and you do not need to change language each time adding these details.
- Previously automated backup did not run if application had been closed. The issue has been fixed and now backup is performed properly.
- Now no additional settings are required in order to manage orders on sample database.
- Payment Method and Shipping Method are now required for order creation and are marked by asterisk *.
- Attributes, assigned to products, and their description are now being removed properly.
- Values are now displayed in Stock Status column of product grid.
- There have been added captions for “Delete product option” and “Show product option values”, available in option edit form.
- Previously product category could be created, if no category name was indicated. Now category name is a required field and should be configured, otherwise category will not be added.
- Product attribute text now is saved correctly at OpenCart v.184.108.40.206.
- Category, added in the course of import, now displays in product edit form.
- Stock Status is now automatically assigned to newly created product. The first stock status option, available in dropdown (when sorted alphabetically) is applied to an item.
- Products, added via Store Manager for OpenCart, automatically acquire “Enabled” status.