Store Manager for OpenCart v.184.108.40.2065 – Support of OpenCart 220.127.116.11
Date: June 5, 2020
We are glad to inform the OpenCart users that Store Manager for OpenCart v.18.104.22.1685 has been rolled out!
A full list of improvements and fixes is available below.
- OpenCart 22.214.171.124 is now supported.
- Store Manager has been optimized to work with a large amount of products (100K +)
- It is now possible to zoom images in the Image Preview window and switch between images within one product.
- PHP Bridge 7.75 has been released. Now you can use bridge connection even if your MySQL server has the Strict mode enabled.
- eBay Integration has been updated to v.126.96.36.1990 and now available FREE of charge! Also, the new version supports product export to eBay Motors US and handles the export of a large number of products (25K +)
- ICEcat Integration v.188.8.131.52 has been released. The updated addon automatically checks language availability for the Full ICEcat accounts. Also, you can now use UPC to find matching products. The fields available for mapping are now listed in the drop-down.
- A new version of the QuickBooks Integration 184.108.40.206 with minor fixes has been added to Store Manager.
- TLS 1.2 has been implemented. It is strongly recommended to update to the latest version.
- In POS, a customer group for the selected customer is now displayed correctly.
- An issue when Store Manager allowed creating an order with a disabled product has been fixed.
- An issue when Store Manager allowed creating an order with a product with the “0” quantity has been fixed.
- An error when Store Manager allowed uploading an image with the format not supported by OpenCart has been corrected.
- An error with identifying the store root directory when testing FTP connection has been fixed.
- Now product images are uploaded into the default directory on the server.
Extend Store Manager for OpenCart Update Period to Get the Latest Version