Store Manager for OpenCart v.18.104.22.1687 – Compatibility with OpenCart 22.214.171.124, Enhanced Product Grid
Date: August 20, 2020
We are happy to inform our OpenCart users that Store Manager for OpenCart v.126.96.36.1997 has been released!
Find a full list of improvements and fixes below.
- OpenCart 188.8.131.52 compatibility has been added. Now, Store Manager users can manage stores based on this version of the shopping cart.
- Starting now, users can explore the possibilities of Store Manager playing around with the renewed sample database (sandbox connection).
- The “Check All” and “Uncheck All” buttons for ticking and unticking the checkboxes in “Fields to search in drop-down in the product search window have been added.
- Product grid has been enhanced. It is now possible to display attribute values assigned to goods.
- Now, “Special price” values are being displayed in the product grid: one separate column is responsible for the default customer group and the other is intended for all other groups depending on the priority that was set for the value.
- Image handling in the “Preview Image” window has been improved: Zoom In/Out works with the help of the mouse scroll and image zoom is being displayed as a percentage.
- The display of category image thumbnails in the category grid has been implemented.
- A window for adding a customer via POS system has been refined. Now, the window shows not all the fields related to a customer but only those needed to create a customer:
- We've removed a button for configuring store connection via OpenCart Connector module because this module is not available yet and the button could cause a confusion.
- A display of the product image in the “Quick Add Product” field in the POS has been added. Also, a column with the status of the product is being shown.
- Product search form using F10 hotkey in the POS system has been optimized. It is now possible to usekeyboard arrows to move a cursor between the fields in the window.
- The markers for required fields in the “Address” tab have been added. Also, column names in the add/edit customer form have been corrected.
- In this version of Store Manager, the display of information on the product import progress has been enhanced.
- ICEcat addon v.184.108.40.206 has been released. In the new version, we've corrected an issue when not all products were getting images during products' update.
- eBay Integration has been renewed to v.220.127.116.112. From now on, a store language is being saved correctly. In addition, an issue with filling in the information in the “Shipping Details” section in the listing settings has been eliminated.
- Now after the "Remove" button is pressed in the product grid, Store Manager asks for confirmation before removing product(s) from a selected category.
- An inconvenience with the column titles display in the lower product grid when using Dutch in the software interface has been fixed.
Extend Store Manager for OpenCart Update Period to Get the Latest Version