Store Manager for OpenCart v.126.96.36.1995 – Сhanges in eBay Integration According to eBay’s Update
Date: September 10, 2020
An updated Store Manager for OpenCart v.188.8.131.525 with some enhancements is available for download.
- eBay Integration v.184.108.40.2064 has been released. In the wizard to export products to eBay, Item Condition “Manufacturer refurbished” was changed to “Seller refurbished” for US and Australian marketplaces (due to eBay's update of Condition Definitions.)
- An issue with Store Manager hanging when connecting to a store with a large number of attributes has been fixed.
- In the new version, when a user creates a filter it is displayed in the product menu at once, and does not require restarting Store Manager.
- Now, when a custom filter for products is ctreated, it is available only for the store in which it was created.
- An issue when after editing customer data in the Orders section the data wasn’t updated has been eliminated.
Extend Store Manager for OpenCart Update Period to Get the Latest Version