Store Manager for OpenCart v188.8.131.52 – new fileds EAN, JAN, ISBN, MPN as an import identifiers, attribute_group and attribute_name support
In the new release of Store Manager for OpenCart we have made a lot of useful improvements and corrections.
Check out these new enhancements that allow you to make your work with OpenCart store more convenient!
- Category ID and number of products in categories are now displayed in Store Manager for OpenCart;
- "Assign Product to Category" and "Delete Product" options are now displayed also when one drag-and-drops OpenCart products. There appears special menu, where these two options are available;
- Now more fields can be used as product identifiers in the process of OpenCart import (EAN, JAN, ISBN, MPN). Respectively products can be filtered or searched for using these fields. (supported by POS as well);
- Attribute_group and attribute_name support has been added. Correspondingly Attribute section has been added to Store Manager for OpenCart;
- Now OpenCart users do not need to put in focus some details in Product Edit form of the lower grid if they need to scroll it. Simply place mouse cursor in the lower grid and you will be able to scroll it;
- Skin menu has been changed and now it is represented in more interactive and graphic format;
- Previously payment method and order status was not saved after an order was created with POS. This release of Store Manager for OpenCart comes with improvement and now mentioned details are being saved;
- Expressions used in the process of OpenCart import, implemented on "Link csv columns to database fields", were not displayed in Expression Editor. This problem has been corrected and now Expression Editor displays expressions indicated in Expression column;
- There were some issues with OpenCart orders and information was not represented correctly (e.g ordered products were not displayed in corresponding report). This malfunction has been recovered and reports function accurately now;
- Algorithm of tax calculation in accordance with GeoZone in POS has been corrected and now taxes are calculated correctly depending on GeoZone;
- There occurred issues with mass order editing. When orders were edited in bulk, implemented modifications were not displayed afterwards. New version of Store Manager for OpenCart allows to accurately manage orders in bulk and changes will be displayed.[sc:software_update_box link="buy-now-store-manager/update-services/"]