Store Manager for OpenCart – ver188.8.131.52 – Bulk product images, Points field in the Data Grid, manufacturers quick search
In the new release ver 184.108.40.206 of Store Manager for OpenCart we have made a lot of useful improvements and corrections.
Check out these new enhancements that allow you to make your work with OpenCart store more convenient!
- When selecting multiple records for editing or deleting, their number will be shown in the context menu and in the hints. It concerns to all OpenCart entities, except customers;
- Edit data window will be outlined by red frame when OpenCart entities are being modified;
- From now on you can remove OpenCart images in bulk via images tab;
- From now on default file extension for data export will be CSV;
- New Points field has been added to Store Manager Product Grid;
- When changing nodes association in the process of OpenCart import from XML files, fields mapping is being automatically cleared. You get the notification in the right screen corner;
- When you delete any delimiter in the process of data import, the program shows notification that asks you to change character of use default values;
- Now it is possible to upload or delete OpenCart images in bulk and add images to selected products;
- Quick manufacturer search functionality has been added in this release of Store Manager for OpenCart.
- [FIELD_VALUE] macros, being a part of expressions, did not return the value in the process of data import;
- On condition that comma "," was used as decimal delimiter in the process of OpenCart import, decimal numbers were being deleted after it. This problem has been resolved;
- If comma was used as decimal delimiter in base formats, it was not possible to enter decimal values in numeric fields. This issue has been fixed in this release of Store Manager for OpenCart.