Store Manager for OpenCart v22.214.171.124 – Order Management, POS, bulk invoice generation, barcode scanner support
In the new release of Store Manager for OpenCart we have made a lot of useful improvements and corrections.
Check out these new enhancements that allow you to make your work with OpenCart store more convenient!
- You can create, edit and delete OpenCart orders (it is recommended to upload or re-upload new bridge.php file even if you are using Direct connection. You will be asked to do it and you can just click "Next" on each step of the wizard);
- POS (Point of Sale, with barcode scanner support) feature has been added to Store Manager for OpenCart. By means of POS your orders will be managed in more efficient way. It facilitates OpenCart orders creation with the help of keyboard, just pressing hotkeys;
- Invoice generation has been added (you may adjust the invoice look if you are familiar with Fast Report and MySQL). Now you may select multiple invoices and print them in bulk;
- Now you can create order- product- and customer-specific reports (e.g. select necessary customers and generate report only for their IDs);
- Now you can set separate skin for each store connection. If you have several store connections, you can quickly identify them by colour. Set separate skin for each connection. When switching connection, skin will automatically change to that you have set before;
- Now you can search for product by scanning its code with barcode scanner. If you have multiple products and need to find specific one in Store Manager, you can scan product barcode and this product will be displayed in product data grid.
- Customers and orders now have a new look (with ability to edit multiple selected records). From now on you can modify information for multiple orders in lower grid tabs;
- Now customer passwords are processed correctly.
- Fixed known crash causes;
- Now decimal delimiter is taken into account in product import wizard.