Store Manager for OpenCart v.126.96.36.1994 – Specials Import/Export, Image Drag and Drop, Options in POS, Minor Enhancements, Store Manager v.188.8.131.529 – Minor Fix
eMagicOne is glad to inform OpenCart users that Store Manager for OpenCart new version has rolled out. We are continually striving for software performance optimization and are trying to implement features for user convenience.
Quick rundown of changes, implemented in this release, is provided below.
- Import/export of Specials has been added. It is possible now to create special prices for multiple products via import or export them to the file using Store Manager.
- Image assign to products, categories, manufacturers through drag and drop is now available in Store Manager.
Update Service allows you to download new versions of Store Manager. If your update service is expired you Can prolong it here
- "Delete specific price before import" option has been added to product import wizard. It allows to clear specific price for products at the store if you have them in the import file.
- Titles of Target Column Name are now saved to export configuration if they have been changed in export wizard.
- UPC, EAN, JAN, ISBN fields validation has been implemented.
- Date validation has been implemented for "Discounts" and "Specials" tabs in product lower grid. Date End can’t come earlier than Date Start for discounts or special prices you add.
- Tabs display has been changed in "Attributes", "Options&Values" sections of Store Manager for OpenCart.
- Some enhancements have been added to "Manufacturers" section: images can be assigned to manufacturers via drag and drop, default layout of the form has been changed, some options have been added on image preview.
- Options block has been added to POS window. It displays available product options and allows to select suitable variation to add it to order.
- Product edit form has been enhanced in this version of Store Manager for OpenCart.
- "Addons" button has been added to customer context menu and to customer toolbar and lets you quickly launch customer export to QuickBooks.
- Previously no value was recorded to "store_url" field of "order" table. It caused the error when one viewed the order from the frontend. The issue has been fixed in this Store Manager for OpenCart version.
- The error that occurred on eBay Integration addon (v.2.6.15) launch has been corrected.
- If product name is specified for active language (for multilanguage stores) only, it is being assigned to all available languages and displays at the frontend properly.
*Store Manager v.184.108.40.2069 - "Сopy", "Paste", "Clone", "Addons" buttons display in the grid and context menu has been fixed.