Store Manager for OpenCart v.220.127.116.115 – OpenCart 3.0.x Support, Category Export Wizard, Enhanced eBay Integration
eMagicOne is glad to inform OpenCart users that Store Manager for OpenCart new version has rolled out. We are continually striving for software performance optimization and are trying to implement features for user convenience.
Quick rundown of changes, implemented in this release, is provided below.
- Category export wizard has been implemented in Store Manager for OpenCart.
Update Service allows you to download new versions of Store Manager. If your update service is expired you Can prolong it here
- "Special" column has been added to product grid. If a product has special price, the checkbox will be enabled in this column and double clicking it will open corresponding tab with special price in product lower grid.
- "Start Date" and "End Date" fields are now validated in "Special" and "Discount" tabs in Store Manager.
- "Meta Tag Title" field has been added. This is required and should be configured when creating new products and categories in Store Manager for OpenCart.
- "Points" field has been added to "Reward points" tab in product lower grid. It displays product price in points.
- The icons used to group option types has been added to "Option" tab of product lower grid.
- OpenCart v.18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 support has been added.
- Double-clicking an image will open its preview in Store Manager.
- New enhanced version of eBay Integration addon has been implemented.
- Previously the error happened if a user switched to manufacturer from the search form. The inconvenience has been eliminated and search works properly now.
- "Name" and "Model" fields are now required and can’t be left empty when creating/editing a product in Store Manager.
- Previously products were assigned to categories incorrectly in the process of import to multilingual store. The inconvenience has been fixed and category assign is performed properly now.
- Previously no value was recorded to "store_url" field of "order" table when the order was created via Store Manager. The issue has been fixed.
- Issue with empty manufacturer after product import from QuickBooks has been fixed.
- Formerly product price was updated for existing in Store Manager products during product import from QuickBooks though quantity was selected for update only. The issue has been fixed and selected fields are updated.