Store Manager for OpenCart v.22.214.171.1247 – eBay Integration Stable Version, Product Import Improvement, Minor Fixes
Date: January 17, 2018
eMagicOne is glad to inform OpenCart users that Store Manager for OpenCart new version has just rolled out. We are continually striving for software performance optimization and are trying to implement features for user convenience.
Quick rundown of changes, implemented in this release, is provided below.
- Renewed eBay Integration stable version 126.96.36.1990 has been added in current release of Store Manager and came with the following improvements and fixes:
- The possibility to add several values for one Item Specifics field during product export to eBay (applies only to the fields for which this is permitted by eBay) has been added in current version of the Integration.
- Now, eBay Addon allows to filter category list when adding products to a particular listing.
- Previously, eBay.de users faced an issue at the step of authorization. It has been fixed in current version of the Addon.
- Users who had cache containing a lot of data, were facing with issue, that the Addon stopped responding during product export to eBay. This inconvenience has been amended.
- Import products from QuickBooks has been improved. Now, the additional category is not assigned to the existing store products during import process. The category is assigned/created only for new products.
- Previously, the list of product option values displayed in order of creation. Now, they are displayed in alphabetical order.
- Sorting categories has been changed in current version of Store Manager and now they are classified in alphabetical order as well.
- "Remove images before import" option at the step of Product Import Wizard has been added.
- "Remove product(s) from current category(ies)" option at the Import Options step of product import is now disabled by default.
Update Service allows you to download new versions of Store Manager. If your update service has expired, you can extend update period here
- In some cases, SSL Version settings in Preferences were not applied to store connections configured via HTTPS protocol. The issue has been fixed.
- For multilingual OpenCart stores, product "Stock Status" field value was duplicated according to the number of languages. This inconvenience has been eliminated.
- Previously, when performing Get data from web, a message about clearing all pending commands appeared even when there were no changes to post. This issue has been fixed.
- Store configuration file contained additional information about other configured connections. It has been fixed in this version of the application.
- Previously, "State" column value in Shipping and Billing address was not exported when exporting customers to QuickBooks. Now, this issue is fixed.
- Earlier, related products were not copied/cloned with the main one. This inconvenience has been corrected.