Store Manager for OpenCart v.126.96.36.1991 – New eBay Integration, Application Fixes
Date: June 12, 2018
eMagicOne is glad to inform OpenCart users that new version of Store Manager for OpenCart has just rolled out. We are continually striving for software optimization and have implemented some corrections to improve application performance.
Quick rundown of enhancements current version delivers can be checked below.
- eBay Integration has been renewed to the version 188.8.131.522 in current release of Store Manager. Now, the addon allows to map several categories at once and contains other minor fixes.
- The possibility to generate barcode labels for products selected in the grid has been returned in this version of the application.
- Previously, after the step of mapping XML nodes to the file fields, the option values were not imported. This inconvenience has been eliminated.
- Earlier, after importing products with enabled "If there's no manufacturer specified for a product, default manufacturer specified below will be assigned" option with pointed manufacturer, there was a new manufacturer with the empty name created. Now, this issue is fixed.
- Formerly, when using the expression with non-latin characters during the import process, the saved import configuration was further uploaded with the changed symbols. This issue has been corrected and characters are saved properly.
- Heretofore, when creating several orders via the Create&Stay or Create&Print options in POS, there was the same receipt printed for all the orders. This inconvenience has been amended and now, Store Manager allows to print actual receipts for each order using the options mentioned above.
- Previously, when creating a new category, which name contained special symbols via import option, users faced with the error message and category could not be added. This issue has been fixed in current version of the application.
Update Service allows you to download new versions of Store Manager. If your update service is expired you can prolong it here