Store Manager for OpenCart Release Notes
- Store Manager for OpenCart Version: 22.214.171.1245Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020Improvements:
– OpenCart 126.96.36.199 is now supported.
– Store Manager has been optimized to work with a large amount of products (100K +)
– In the Image Preview window, it is now possible to zoom images. Also, the possibility to switch between images within one product has been added.
– PHP Bridge 7.75 has been released. Now it is possible to use bridge connection even if MySQL server has Strict mode enabled.
– eBay Integration has been updated to v.188.8.131.520 and now available FREE of charge. The new version supports product export to eBay Motors US and handles export of a large number of products (25K +)
– ICEcat Integration v.184.108.40.206 has been released. The updated addon automatically checks language availability for Full ICEcat accounts. Now, UPC can be used to find matching products, the fields available for mapping are now listed in the drop-down.
– A new version of the QuickBooks Integration 220.127.116.11 with minor fixes has been added to Store Manager.
– In POS, Store Manager now correctly displays the customer group for a selected customer.
– An issue when Store Manager allowed creating an order with a disabled or with the “0” quantity product has been fixed.
– An error when Store Manager allowed uploading an image with the format not supported by OpenCart has been corrected.
– An error with identifying the store root directory when testing FTP connection has been fixed.
– Now product images are uploaded into the default directory on the server.
- Store Manager for OpenCart Version: 18.104.22.1689Monday, October 8th, 2018Improvement:
– OpenCart filters support has been added in current release of Store Manager. Now, users can add, edit and delete filter for OpenCart products and categories.
- Store Manager for OpenCart Version: 22.214.171.1241Monday, June 11th, 2018Improvement:
– eBay Integration has been renewed to the version 126.96.36.1992 in current release of Store Manager. The addon allows to map several categories at once and contains other minor fixes.
– The possibility to generate barcode labels for products selected in the grid has been returned in this version of the application.
– Previously, after the step of mapping XML nodes to the file fields, the option values were not imported. This inconvenience has been eliminated in this version of the application.
– Earlier, after importing products with enabled “If there’s no manufacturer specified for a product, default manufacturer specified below will be assigned” option and selected manufacturer, manufacturer field was empty. Now, this issue is fixed.
– Formerly, when using the expression with non-latin characters during the import process, the saved import configuration was further uploaded with the changed symbols. This issue has been corrected and characters are saved properly.
– Heretofore, when using the Create&Stay or Create&Print options in POS, there was the same receipt printed for all the orders. This inconvenience has been amended and now, Store Manager allows to print actual receipts for each order.
– Previously, when creating a new category, which name contained special symbols via import option, users faced with the error message and category could not be added. This issue has been fixed in current version of the application.
- Store Manager for OpenCart Version: 188.8.131.525Wednesday, February 7th, 2018Fixes:
– Previously, when purchasing a product with an option for which the number was specified, the quantity of the product changed and for option stayed the same. This inconvenience has been fixed in current version of Store Manager.
– Product data import containing special symbols has been fixed and now they are uploaded correctly.
– Reward points were copied only for default customer group when copying or cloning products with reward points, added to different customer groups. Now, this inconvenience is eliminated and they are replicated to all customer groups.
– In some cases, the images were not added to products using import option in Store Manager. This issue has been fixed and now the images are correctly uploaded.
- Store Manager for OpenCart Version: 184.108.40.2067Tuesday, January 16th, 2018Improvements:
– Import products from QuickBooks has been improved. Now, the additional category is not assigned to the existing store products during import process. The category is assigned/created only for new products.
– Previously, the list of product option values displayed in order of creation. Now, they are displayed in alphabetical order.
– Sorting categories has been changed in current version of Store Manager and now they are classified in alphabetical order as well.
– “Remove images before import” option at the step of Product Import Wizard has been added.
– “Remove product(s) from current category(ies)” option at the Import Options step of product import is now disabled by default.
– In some cases, SSL Version settings in Preferences were not applied to store connections configured via HTTPS protocol. The issue has been fixed.
– For multilingual OpenCart stores, product “Stock Status” field value was duplicated according to the number of languages. This inconvenience has been eliminated.
– Previously, when performing Get data from web, a message about clearing all pending commands appeared even when there were no changes to post. This issue has been fixed.
– Store configuration file contained additional information about other configured connections. It has been fixed in this version of the application.
– Previously, “State” column value in Shipping and Billing address was not exported when exporting customers to QuickBooks. Now, this issue is fixed.
– Earlier, related products were not copied/cloned with the main one. This inconvenience has been corrected.