Store Manager for OpenCart Translations
Store Manager for OpenCart drew attention of numerous online merchants worldwide, its popularity constantly increases and, respectively, there arises the necessity to make the software multilingual.
eMagicOne company provides current and would-be OpenCart users with ample opportunity to participate in Store Manager translation projects: start new translations (transfer the application to the language no one has translated to previously) or better current translation (if locale is incomplete you can proceed with translation and provide its full version).
Applications, we develop, are being permanently enhanced. Each program release brings new functional capabilities and improvements that should also be translated and come in different languages.
Terms and Conditions
after you accomplish Store Manager translation, you get bonuses from eMagicOne company (free Store Manager licenses, addons, update services or discounts depending on the percentage of translation made).Please, take into consideration, we do not pay money directly for work (in-part translation) you’ve done.
In case you have translated 100% of original text, you will get Primary License of Store Manager for OpenCart or its addon(s) for free. Please note, you will get Primary License of Store Manager for OpenCart and 6-months Update Service for free. It means you will be able to download the latest versions free within 6 months. After this period you need to buy Update Service if you want to update to the newest Store Manager version.
- On condition that you do not finish translation you get discount on our products depending on the percentage of text processed. As an example, you translated 70% of original text into selected language. Discount, you will get, is being calculated depending on Store Manager for OpenCart price. It costs $199 and correspondingly we should proceed with the following computation $199x0.7= $139.3
- it is allowed to translate Store Manager for OpenCart into more than one language. Contact us and we will offer you bonuses if you select this type of translation activity
- on condition that you select the language to translate Store Manager to, but text has been partially translated (e.g 15% or 50%) and respectively you do not need to process 100% of original text (85% or 50% only), you can join other projects (e.g translate Store Manager for PrestaShop, Store Manager for Magento or other applications) and attain 100% in such a way. If this variant suits you, contact us for further instructions
Read OpenCart translation guide that provides an instruction and hits on how to proceed with Store Manager translation.
How to Start?
- Check whether the application has been translated to the language you selected. Locale list and percentage of translation completed is accessible in the table below.
- Familiarize yourself with requirements provided in OpenCart translation guide
- Join the project https://crowdin.net/project/opencart-store-manager/invite. For that you need to register at https://crowdin.net/join. In case your locale is not accessible in the list, contact us and let us know what language project you need.
- Once you are done with translation, inform us. As soon as we accomplish verification we will inform you. Note, it can take up to 2 weeks.
If you regularly participate in translation projects you get the following privileges:
- each time new Store Manager version is released and new text has been added, translation will be reduced by 10%
- having translated text and reached 100% you will get free Store Manager updates for 3 months
Please note that these percentages are not updated live. If you want to see Store Manager in other languages than these, please just let us know.